Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.




Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2023 11:30:50 PM(UTC)

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/3/2022(UTC)
Posts: 87

I have a 25 year old St. Thomas Creations Parisian console sink. It has a trim piece around the overflow drain. I recently changed the faucet out from brass to matte black. I spray painted the overflow trim piece black. The trim piece recently fell out and in trying to put it back in it split in half. I'm now looking online for a replacement. The hole is 1 1/8" in diameter. It seems all the replacements I see on line are for holes that measure just under an inch. Are these holes not a standard size? The parts are fairly inexpensive and I'll probably order one to see if it will work, just curious. บาคาร่าออนไลน์UFABET
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.